Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nicholas & Mommy.
I have just returned home from a week (Friday to Friday) visiting Kim & Nicholas. It was fun & busy. With Yan in Winnipeg I tried to do some of his jobs in the yard. Nicholas is a very active boy who could live outside so whenever it was not raining or he was asleep guess where we were?!!!

Nicholas found water in the birdbath after one rain and since it was fresh I let him play!

A boy of many talents! He could not decide what to eat first, the cereal or eggs. so tried doing both at once.

Give me something to dig in & I am happy.

Kim came home from a course in Victoria with this rain suit for Nic I dubbed the pumpkin suit!
Hamming it up for Grandma.
Rearranging the landscaping a bit more to his liking!
Trying to ride the trike but it is still a little too large for him. However ....... going outside without it was not an option.



Enjoying the swing at the park. (With the ever present trike in the background!)

We enjoyed some of Baba's perogies for supper one night & Nicholas ate 5! Pretty soon he will be vying for the record with Jeremy & Ken !
Saying goodbye to Grandma. I knew it was time for me to go home when Kim came home from work & Nic ran & hid behind ME!!! I did have a wonderful time though & look forward to next time.

I flew back to Calgary Friday in time to meet Murray at the It Is Written Parnership Weekend. Scott joined us so I was blessed to see both my children in the same day! My Mom was also there. We were also blessed to get acquainted with Steve & Joni Darmody at the dinner table Friday evening. Saturday afternoon we returned home for Pat Schetzsle's 90th birthday celebration.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

The Letniaks said...

Looks like Grandma was kept VERY busy!!! Great pictures and it shows you had a wonderful time! Glad you made it back to AB safely.

Ev said...

Got home from Langley one hr. ago. Glad to see your pictures of your time with Nicholas and Kim. Yes, I agree that is a pumpkin suit!! It will keep him dry tho. Five perogies - wow - he soon will be phoning Baba to make more!! Now will look forward to Kim's pictures of her, and Nicholas' time with Yan.

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

Wow! What a fun time with your sweet boy!