Friday, May 30, 2008

Our Week

This week had a little of everything in it. Monday Mom & I returned from Kelowna. Tuesday I helped the 2 Stevens and Dayleen with vaccinating some heifers. We had lovely blue sky but it would have been better if it was raining!
Steven Kerr doing the vaccinating.

Mom & the Via Rail Employee
Wednesday I drove Mom to Wainwright where she took Via Rail to visit Eugene in Portage.Today Murray is finishing seeding and the custom sprayer is trying to do some work in spite of the wind. Tomorrow after church we head to Red Deer to work the garden there on Sunday & then bring the tiller home so the garden here can be worked. Just maybe I will get my garden in before Fall!

1 comment:

Gloria Pierson said...

Well you certainly have been busy! Your days have been full and over flowing! I guess we just have to thank the Lord that we have the health and strength to be busy!!! Blessings to you! Have a Happy Sabbath!