Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunny Day


During the week on our walks I have been watching these bright yellow prolific things sprout up in the wild marshy areas beside the walkways. I was hoping they would open up before I left so I could see them. Well today in the bright sunshine some were opening up. I don't know what they are but they sure are beautiful! The God of nature sure blesses us in the most beautiful ways.


This afternoon the sun continued to shime so I took Nicholas to the park just down the street & although the slide doesn't appeal to him he does enjoy the swing.

3 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Oh, lucky you, lucky you! Look at those beautiful flowers!! Reminds me of my "old" home where these different, unknown species would sprout above the ground and open up without warning. How I used to love watching things like that on my bike rides or walks.

The Letniaks said...

I think your prolific little flowers look like what we would call in Terrace as Skunk cabbages! Very pretty but not too nice smelling! Looks like spring has sprung again there - it is feeling more like spring here today too - but no flowers yet!!

The Sénéchals said...

I was laughing when I read this post, ready to tell you that the yellow flowers are skunk cabbage, when I see Angie already did! Yes, they don't smell very nice, but they DO look pretty!