Thursday, March 27, 2008

Being Grandma

Well I have been here a week now and we have definitely established a routine - or should I say I have become accustomed to Nicholas' routine! With every passing day Nicholas has a tighter hold on my heart & I know I will find it hard to leave. I am so blessed to have this time with him. After a slow start to his eating because of a stomache upset, I now find he is eating voraciously. He ate a big bowlful of broccoli & cauliflour today for lunch so I know he will grow up healthy!

Ever on the move.

Today I looked up to find he had set this book up all by himself & was pointing to the animals.


At the end of the day bathtime is always fun.

4 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Even though mommy and daddy are away, you sure wouldn't know it by the good time he's having with you! So happy that you get to spend time with your grandbaby.

Ev said...

Guess you must be doing everything right and Nicholas will miss you too when you go home. I still envy you your time with him but also happy for you and glad things are going so well. Kim and Yan must be happy too to know their little guy is in such capable hands. Enjoy the last 3 days.

Gloria Pierson said...

Nicholas is just so adorable! Those smiles must just melt your heart! It will be hard to leave yet you will leave with a heart full of memories to hold you until the next time. You have been very blessed to have had this special time with Nicholas. He certainly has kept you on the move! What fun! They certainly so wrap themselves around your heart!!! Grandkids are terrific!

The Sénéchals said...

Oh my baby! He's changing already! Thanks for the pics...it's sweet torture looking at them.