Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jaren came for the day

Today Jaren came over for the day so I took advantage of the extra help & put him to work!
He washed the car.
Watered the flowers


Hoed the weeds

Then we took a break & went to see the bison. Although he likes our bison pictures the real thing kinda scared him. The bison were right up to the fence so we could see them well from the road. The best I could do was perch him on the car & take the pic with bison in the background.
Thanks Jaren for all your help. Come over again soon.

At the end of the day we went to the Hemaruka picnic and some of the fathers & even a few grandfathers participated in the potato sack race. (Murray on the right.) Click on the pic to enlarge to see it better.

2 comments:

The Letniaks said...

Too cute! Thanks again soooooo much for having him that day. We are so blessed to have you guys around to take our little man every once in awhile. It is such a great feeling to not have to worry about him a single bit! Some day we'll have to go and see the bison again to get him used to them a little more. Now I am going to expect him to help me hoe my few flowers around here - soon he'll be cutting the grass!!!! Thank you again, I know he had a wonderful time.

The Sénéchals said...

Very cute pics. I didn't think Dad could jump that high!