Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Day with Jaren & Landen

Today Jaren & Landen came for the day. We did all kinds of things but while playing with the kittens Jaren said it was the most fun at our house EVER!
Boys, kittens & boxes make for lots of fun
Don't tell Angie I kept them in boxes all day! Ha! Ha!

Sheba & Jaren at the barn


Landen & Sam had a mutual admiration thing going!


Boys & their toys
This Grandma enjoyed getting primed for time with her grandsons at Christmas!
Come again soon guys.

9 comments:

The Letniaks said...

I need to borrow those boxes and some duct tape!! haha That poor Sam, he's probably going to have neck problems after Landen drug him around all day!!! Now Landen wants to sleep with our outdoor kitties!! Wonder if Tori would do? Great pictures! Thanks again!

Ev said...

Okay now you gave Angie ideas about Boys & Boxes and she will add duct tape!!! Looks like they LOVED those kittens.

C & K Whitmore said...

Kids have fun at someone else house, especially when they are a grandma.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

dangel smith said...

the kids are so cute!



Alaska Fishing Lodge
Real Estate
Seattle Homes For Sale
Baby Gift Baskets
Christmas Gift Baskets

Water Park in Delhi NCR said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Gst consultants delhi said...

Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contains very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

UX Designers India said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

App developers india said...

Nice post, Critical things are explained in details. I appreciate it. Thanks