Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Grandsons Oct. 13-18

Oct 13-18 I was blessed to be able to care for our Grandsons while Kim & Yan were cruising in the Caribbean.


Mischief is on its way!

Tussling with Grandma

More fun

Nic & I baked cookies. He was really good at rolling out the dough.

Nic loves soccer and runs non-stop.

Nic wanted his picture taken beside the big tree in the woods.



They found a favorite play spot with big fallen logs.


Mr. Independence! (Lucas)
I had such a great time. The boys were so good & Kim & Yan said they had the best vacation ever so I guess it was win/win all around except for Murray who had to stay home, cook for himself and combine!

2 comments:

Ev said...

Yes, it certainly looks like you enjoyed your time with your grandsons. Also enjoyed seeing the pictures Yan posted on FB of their Carribean cruise. Hopefully Kim will post even more. Then there is poor Murray - even when you got back you made him drink juice out of a pill bottle!!!

The Letniaks said...

Looks like you were kept VERY busy!! :) They will miss the one-on-one time with Grandma I'm sure! Glad to have you back home, even though I haven't seen you in close to a month :)