Saturday, May 9, 2009

Continuing my wildlife series, this is a Canada Goose that was standing on our barn yesterday morning. When I saw it I just had to run upstairs, take the screen out of the window & zoom in as best I could. It's mate flew in just as a tractor came by & scared them both off. Perhaps they are the pair that nested on top of our balestack.

Today we had a wonderful blessing when a group came to our church from Medicine Hat & had the service and presented uplifting music. Some friends also came from Hanna. We had 12 at our table and it was a spiritual feast as well as a physical one.
Among the group were dear friends Marian Anderst from Medicine Hat and Delyce Chapman (formerly from Hanna) visiting from Australia.

2 comments:

Gloria Pierson said...

We get the Canadian Geese down here in the winter - I see them in the mornings when I run by the pond near the golf course. So neat to have such a spiritual feast - music can really fill and heal the soul!

C & K Whitmore said...

Sounds like a fun Sabbath.