Sunday, April 12, 2009

This weekend we had a lovely time with Scott & Patricia visiting us. We also had the grandparents over for a couple meals. Grandpa & Grandma Sankey will have been married 60 years in a couple months time and Scott & Patricia are just starting their married journey!


Patricia opening the wedding gift from us - a KitchenAid stand mixer. We know she loves to bake & is really good at it. Hopefully Scott won't put on too much weight!!!

On Sabbath afternoon we took a tour to see some newborn calves . This is the first year we are having some black calves.
I think Herefords are still the prettiest!


One of our bison bulls surveying his domain.

2 comments:

Ev said...

I love those little calves. I still have pictures I took one Easter 4 yrs ago I think. Yes, I agree the herefords are cuter.

Steven and Kimberly said...

Oh, how blessed Mrs. Patricia is...a Kitchen Aid Mixer! I have a Bosch mixer, but those Kitchen Aids have the variable speed thing, which is attractive. Everyone looks awesome!